Surabaya Mount Bromo Tour Packages Cheap Price 2019, Best Facilities – Bromo Tour Package 2 days 1 night, Here is the right place to look for Mount Bromo tour packages 2 days 1 night at affordable prices affordable and certainly satisfying facilities. We provide a complete and popular tourist destination in Mount Bromo for you lovers of traveling.
A vacation to Bromo from Surabaya
Vacationing in Surabaya is incomplete if you don’t visit Mount Bromo. Because Mount Bromo tour is the most popular place that is famous for foreign countries and is too bad to miss.
Various tourist destinations in the famous Mount Bromo such as Penanjakan Peak which can be made the best place to see the beautiful view of Sunrise Sunrise. Besides, we can also enjoy the natural panorama of Mount Bromo by seeing the crater of Mount Bromo bypassing a stretch of sea of sand when heading to the summit of Bromo.
In addition to Mount Bromo, other interesting tourist destinations are in Batu City or Surabaya City. In these two cities, we can learn and play with interesting things that exist in the vehicle for a vacation spot in the city of Malang and Surabaya
Vacationing using this 2D1N Surabaya Bromo tour package will get an exciting and exciting holiday sensation of course. With tourtobromo.com, you can get a choice of tour packages at an affordable and complete cost.
For those of you who might want a vacation to Mount Bromo and only visit Mount Bromo, we also recommend Bromo Midnight tour packages, Bromo Malang tour packages, or Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Packages with a short time, and there is also 3 days 2 nights.
Itinerary Surabaya Bromo Tour Package 2 Days
First day: Surabaya / Malang – Bromo Probolinggo Hotel
- Pick up the participant can be at the train station/hotel/ airport Surabaya / Malang and then to the Mount Bromo area The drive to the Bromo hotel is approximately 2, 5 hours, after arriving at the hotel check-in free program.
Day two: Sunrise of Mount Bromo – Savana / Teletubbies Hill, whispering sand – Surabaya / Malang
- Mount Bromo Sunrise tour starts at 03.00 with the Hardtop jeep going straight to climb 1 to enjoy a very enchanting sunrise tour, Feels quite satisfied with the sun rising back to the same jeep followed by Bromo tour namely the charm of the beautiful Bromo crater. To reach Bromo crater you can walk or can rent horse services to reach the location of Bromo crater
- After arriving at the top of the crater enjoy the wonderful bromo crater, after being quite happy with Bromo mountain nature tours back to the jeep and the journey continues towards savanna, Bukit Teletubbies and Sand whispering and enjoying hot drinks and snack breaks.
- After the tour agenda is finished then return to the hotel for breakfast, pack up and transfer back to Surabaya / Malang. Program complete.
Don’t let your vacation go to waste. Entrust your holiday with us, you don’t need to take care of it. Just leave and enjoy an economical, comfortable and enjoyable vacation. Corporate (Family) / Family / Couple just contact us, Our CS will be happy to help make your vacation more comfortable and enjoyable. What are you waiting for? Order now!
Private Trip Surabaya Bromo Tour Package
IDR 950,000, – PER PERSON
* More than 5 people contact us to get the best price.
* Corporate / Company / Family Contact our CS to get the best price.
Facilities: Surabaya Bromo Tour Package
- Private Transport (Driver + FUEL. + AC)
- Hotels around Bromo
- Jeep 4 bromo location
- Entrance ticket for Bromo Tourism.
- 600ml Mineral Water.
- Toll and parking
What’s not included:
- Bromo horse.
- Personal expenses.
- flight ticket
What you need to bring for Bromo tours:
- Warm clothes/jacket.
Booking Surabaya Bromo Tour Package
Now it’s important if you want to find a cheap price, you can try to select a selection of experienced professional package providers. One of the best Surabaya Bromo Tour Package providers from Surabaya that has been chosen and has positive reviews is https://www.tourtobromo.com/ and you can contact it via contact :
JL. Perning Tongas Wetan, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia