Ijen Crater Tour Package Mount Bromo 3D 2N The Best Trip 2019! – One of our mainstay tour packages is the Blue Fire Crater Package Ijen and Mount Bromo because of the combination of superior tourism in East Java which is a tour of 2 famous crater mountains in Indonesia. Ijen Crater is famous for the beauty of its Blue Fire which there are only 2 in the world and Mount Bromo is famous for the beauty of Sunrise Bromo, a beautiful expanse of sand and hills become an attraction for domestic and foreign tourists. and for those of you who plan a vacation to Bromo and use a private vehicle, we also provide hotels and jeeps for sunrise hunting tours that you can use to explore the beauty of Mount Bromo as a whole.
How To Get To Ijen And Mount Bromo?
The easiest and fastest way to reach Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo from Jakarta are to use a plane that aims to Surabaya, Malang and Banyuwangi International Airports. You can also choose the train as an alternative to aiming at Surabaya and Banyuwangi if you are from West Java or the surrounding Prevention and take public transportation such as buses and others, but if you don’t want to be bothered and prioritize comfort during trips in Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo which will require hours of travel then the tour guide is highly recommended! like buying our services that you can make partners arrange all your trips in the Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo.
For those of you who are not as cold as I am and have never climbed a mountain then you must pay attention to the following important tips:
- Physical exercise a few days earlier so as not to be surprised while there. This is very important for those of you who rarely exercise, especially never go up the mountain.
- Use layered clothes and thick jackets. As you have read in the explanation above that the air is in Ijen Crater and mountains
- Bromo is very cold and can reach temperatures of 2 ° C. Not only the air but the wind here is also very strong which makes the air cooler and piercing bones.
- Use shoes that have a jagged base or special mountain shoes. The road to the Ijen Crater is very gravel which makes you easy to slip plus the uphill road is also very far, and the condition of the Ijen crater is slightly different from Mount Bromo which is dominated by sand and dust. Therefore, make sure you use comfortable shoes but also remain comfortable can support your body very well.
- Thick socks are certain.
- Use a scarf and hat to protect you from the cold morning air. Scarves can also protect you from poisonous gases originating from Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo.
- Bring only the necessary items! Attention guys, please bring only the items you need such as a camera, cellphone, and a bottle of drinking water when going to Ijen Crater. That’s enough! Do not make a lot of luggage to be a burden for you because trekking to the top of the mountain is not easy you know! Especially if you end up burdening your luggage to your guide, it feels unethical!
- Before you start trekking, make sure you go to the toilet first. In the Ijen Crater area, there are no public toilets or any “safe” place to urinate.
- If you are afraid of hunger, try to only eat foods that are not too heavy like pop noodles or chocolate as a source of energy so as not to interfere with your trekking.
- Flashlight. Along the way to the Ijen Crater and Mount Bromo, the view that was seen was only pitch black.
- Make sure you bring a small flashlight to help you light the way.
- Masks are very important while there. In my opinion, ordinary masks are not enough because the smell of sulfur is very sharp and has the potential to damage the health of the lungs, (a special mask for trekking Ijen crater). In the middle of the trekking trip, there will be a post where to rent a special mask. The cost of renting this mask is Rp. 35,000.
- UV glasses. When you start to get close to Blue Fire Ijen Crater and want to capture the moment there, make sure you use UV glasses to protect the eyes from the pain of the crater gas carried by the wind. Your eyes will be very dry and runny when near Blue Fire.
- Bring other personal needs that are not too heavy such as tissue, wet tissue, wind repellent, and wind oil.
- Finally, for those of you who have done a pretty good preparation but still not strong trekking to the Ijen Crater, don’t worry because there is a human motorcycle taxi ready to help you get to the top of Mount Ijen by using a cart. The rate per person using the services of a motorcycle taxi to the summit of Rp 1,200,000 and the rate going down from the peak to the initial meeting point of Rp 600,000 per person. Fantastic indeed, but what pulls you to the top consists of 4 to 6 people depending on the size of the passenger.
Itinerary Ijen Crater Tour Package Mount Bromo 3Days 2 Nights
Day 1: Pick up in Surabaya / Malang – Ijen Crater Area (Bondowoso )
- We will pick you up at Malang / Surabaya Airport, after the meeting is finished then we will take you to the Ijen Bondowoso crater area to check-in the hotel with a duration of approximately 4-5 hours drive via the Surabaya Bondowoso
- After checking in the program is free and resting
Day 2: Ijen Crater Tour Package Blue Fire – Mount Bromo (Probolinggo)
- We will wake you up at 01.00 in the morning, to see the blue fire in the Ijen crater
- Travel from the hotel to the location of the blue fire (Post Paltuding about 30 minutes drive)
- The climb will take the approximately 1-hour drive to reach the top of the crater and enjoy the beauty of the blue fire of the crater of Ijen and the rising sun
- Return to post paltuding around 8 am, take a short break then to the hotel for breakfast and immediately check out heading to Mount Bromo Probolinggo and rest
Day 3: Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – Transfer out
- Not much different from the tour schedule in the crater of Ijen We will also wake you at 2.30 in the morning to prepare to see tour sunrise Mount Bromo at the top of climb 1 with a duration of 30 minutes by using the hardtop jeep
- After arriving at the viewpoint climb 1, you can relax in the nearest stalls while visiting the sunrise until 05.15 am to finish
- Back up the jeep then continue towards the widodaren hill, Mount Bromo Crater, Savana teletubbies, and whispering sand
- The tour will finish at 9.30 in the morning and return to the hotel for breakfast
- 11.00 – 14.00 check out back to Surabaya station, and the program is finished
Price Ijen Crater Tour Package Mount Bromo 2019
|2 PERSONS||IDR 2.860.000/pax|
|3 PERSONS||IDR 2.450.000/pax|
|4 PERSONS||IDR 2.250.000/pax|
|5 PERSONS||IDR 1.950.000/pax|
- Private transport 3H / 2M (BBM, Driver, Toll, parking, etc.)
- Hotel in the Bromo area (Bromo Permai hotel) + Breakfast
- Hotels in the Sempol Bondowoso (Arabika Homestay) + Breakfast area
- jeep in Bromo 4 locations (sunrise pananjakan, widodaren, Bromo crater trekking, savannah desert, and whispering sand)
- Entrance ticket to tourism objects in Bromo and Ijen crater
- Local guide in the Ijen crater
- Mineral water during the trip
Price Not Include :
- Dinner and lunch
- Personal needs
- Horse in Mount Bromo
- Guide and Driver tips
please also read this offer Car and bus rental from Surabaya to Mount Bromo
How To Book Mount Ijen Crater Tour Package
Now it’s important if you want to find a cheap price, you can try to select a selection of experienced professional package providers. One of the best Mount Bromo Ijen Crater Tour Package providers from Surabaya that has been chosen and has positive reviews is tourtobromo.com and you can contact it via contact :
JL. Perning Tongas Wetan, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia